Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let me explain

So I really want to lose weight and as some of you know I have hypothyroidism (ie: it doesn't work as well as it should). So losing weight can be hard. Well losing weight for most women is hard this just makes it harder. But I am going for it and I figured keeping a record would help me stay on track. My goal is to write down what I eat and when I exercise and have a date with my scale once a week. So every Thursday morning is my scale date. Today I clocked in at 150.4 (which may I say is 5 lbs more than I was at the begining of this year so now I have more weight to lose). I want to weigh 135 by Jan.1 2011 which is a very reasonable and healthy goal. I shouldn't have to kill myself to do it and as I work up to exercising more and eating better hopefully it will be a habit at the end of this year and not a quick phase long forgotten. If I reach my goal quicker than expected then I may try for 130 but I don't think I need to go lower than that I am 5'7" and that is well in healthy limits. We'll see how it looks on me and maybe at that point I'll just tone. I'm sorry I have to laugh, the last time I had "toned" anything was 8 years ago when I chose the wrong color cover up make up to wear. Tonight I plan to write down my food and exercise.
Be Healthy
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment